Monday, July 13, 2009

First Timer Here

Well shimber me timbers as this senior citizen has never blogged before now. Oh I have websites coming out my ears and ones I've deleted, but never have I blogged. I thought this was for the younger generation - that is until Toni informed me I should have one since I'm now one of the designers in her store Sophisti-Scraps.

Let me tell you this wasn't an easy endeavour for me. With all the times I use HTML I have never encountered the problems I did with setting up this template. Just trying to adjust my header banner to the center took hours to figure out. And I'm not the one who figured it out either. Yes, it was Toni who went over the codes and found where and what to include. Once I finish adding whatever needs adding I doubt if I will be redecorating anytime soon!

As for blogging itself.... I have no clue what to write about other than when I make a new scrapkit and or have some freebies. My home life is very quiet - some might say its boring but it is exactly the way I like it. Both of my kids are grown and gone from the nest. One has kids of his own and the oldest (daughter) lives on the other side of the country from me. Single and loving life. Hubby and I are both disabled but now nearing that social security check age. We each have our own computers and for two living together 24/7 we hardly see each other. I'm always on my laptop and he's playing his chess games on the desktop. Makes for a great relationship. When we do get together we enjoy ourselves. We've been best friends forever and married 43 years come this September.

A couple of hours ago I uploaded my very first "For Sale" kit. Although this one is tagger size I do plan to make a full size one too. Because I'm not speedy it might take me a bit to get it all together but for now this is a preview of the tagger one which you will find at Sophisti-Scraps:


This is a direct link to my kit:

I created this kit with fairy and fantasy lovers in mind. Some backgrounds show the forests with tiny fairy lights. The elements include some stars, quarter moons, and starbursts, as well as much more!

I sure would appreciate if you stop by and take a peek. You just might like it!

Hope you have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment